Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Interview for PNU Position

Today I interviewed with Dr. H for a position teaching in the new TESOL certificate program at Pusan National University in Pusan, Korea this summer. My original summer plans included finishing out my contract as intern in the ESL Composition Program. However, after hearing about this opportunity, I thought that it might be more interesting - something different from what I've been doing the past two years and better for my CV - I have some teacher education experience, but thought it would be good to beef up this area of my CV, if I did something different. I spoke with the program assistant director to make sure I could terminate the contract early. Once I found out that I could, I then interviewed for, was offered, and accepted the PNU position. I think it will be an interesting experience.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?